We are not health professionals. We are fellow recovering friends sharing our experience, strength and hope. Working the steps is a powerful healing tool. It is an emotional process and we encourage you to attend your local respective 12 step meetings. Please seek outside counsel and support if needed. We recommend finding a 12 Step Sponsor and to interact with other online recovery groups.
We ask that you:
- Recognize that your Higher Power is in charge.
- Gratefully acknowledge the presence of your Higher Power in your daily life.
- Pray to your Higher Power for guidance and direction.
- Allow equal time for everyone who wants to share – Keep your sharing time to 3-5 minutes.
- No crosstalk, advice giving or commenting on what others share.
- Be respectful to one another.
- Use “I” statements and share from your own experiences.
- Maintain confidentiality- We ask that you respect the anonymity and confidentiality of each person in the class. Who you see here, what you hear here, when you leave here, let it stay here.
- Come to each meeting prepared and with a supportive attitude.
Before each meeting, please read the designated materials and complete the written exercises. We ask that you refrain from sharing on the fly, We ask that for the time you are in the meeting that you remain present here with us, free from distractions and that you love, honor and respect yourself and others by devoting this time to deepening your relationship with your higher power and receiving spiritual and emotional healing. Ask your Higher Power for guidance while you read and complete the written exercises and a willingness to share openly and honestly in the group.